To apply for jobs listed below,
CLICK HERE to download the Employment Application in PDF format.
Print Out, Fill Out, then send to:
Flex-a-lite / Cascade HR
7009 45th St. Ct. E., Fife WA 98424
or fax to: 253-922-0226
CFM Consolidated, Inc is a manufacturing company in Fife that produces 3 product lines: Cascade Plastics, Flex-a-lite, & MariSource. Our operations include molding, welding, stamping, and fabrication as well a complete tool room capable of mold and die maintenance and modification operating in 3 shifts x 5 days per week. We do in-house product design, development and marketing for products sold all over the world. We pride ourselves on our product design, quality standards, manufacturing and marketing– but it is our focus on continual process improvement and customer satisfaction with exceptional value and service that keeps us in the forefront of our markets.
Under the direction of the VP of Operations, the Production Manager has the authority and responsibility to direct, coordinate and facilitate all aspects of manufacturing for CFM Consolidated. These responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the manufacturing and production of all Flex-a-lite, Cascade Plastics and MariSource product lines.
- Responsible for establishing the duties and activities of positions that directly or indirectly report to them.
- Participates in the selection, development, discipline and training of Team Members in manufacturing and production.
- Participate in the selection, development, training, discipline and evaluation of Production area Supervisors, Leads and Production Team Members.
- Performs performance appraisals on Production Area Supervisors, recommending promotions or other changes in status.
- Interacts with Customers, Corporate and Plant personnel to resolve safety, quality and through-put concerns.
- Supports continuous improvement and cost saving activities utilizing Lean Manufacturing principals.
- Prepares, implements and supports changes necessary to improve plant KPI's .
- Participates in Operations Meetings. Delivers issues that need specific attention in order to meet customer requirements as well make recommendations on how to accomplish the tasks at hand.
- Facilitates Supervisor Meetings. Coordinates activities focused on specific manufacturing details in order to meet customer requirements.
- Responsible for enforcing and maintaining Company policies, guidelines and Safety requirements.
- Demonstrates ability to function successfully in a fast paced, changing work environment.
- Develops annual Budget and Operational plan.
- Performs all other tasks as assigned.
Minimum of five years experience in a manufacturing leadership position.
No phone calls please.